Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wii or PS3

How much sleep should one lose over the new generation of video game consoles? Lately the I've been plagued by the PS3. Every morning I wake up and my heart screams "Buy a PS3, you need a PS3", and then my brain says, "Why buy that PS3 when it is still first genereation, remember how XBOX 360 used to overheat and turn itself off? You gotta wait until generation two." My other concern is that there will not be enough titles available for the system on release date. Plus $700 is a lot to pay even for the baddest of the bad console. But then there is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, that game looks amazing. And the new final fantasy...

My distraction plan was that I would buy a Nintendo Wii which is $200 vs. the $700 for the PS3. A new video game console in the house, aleviate all desire for the PS3. And for a month, that plan worked. Every day I would wake up jonesin' for a PS3 and then I realized that I'm going to buy a Wii and forget about PS3.

Unfortunately, now I wake up everyday and I want a PS3 and then I remind myself that I'm buying a Wii. But now I don't want a Wii and not a PS3, I am trying to figure out some scheme to buy a Wii and a PS3.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a gamer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog about hitachi rear projection found it very informative. I found a good website which also features hitachi rear projection and hitachi rear projection. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!