Thursday, February 16, 2006

China Bucket

So tonight I got a hankering for some chinese food. Since I've only been in Lincoln, I have had chinese food once and that was not buffet (or bucket to those of you who know what I'm talking about). Luckily, my good friend and resident "crazy, vietnam vet" Terry stopped by and was looking for a hang. So I says: "Terry, where is a stinky poon of a china bucket in this forsaken city?"
Terry: "I don't know what the fuck you just said."
Me: "Oh...sorry, too much slang? Would you happen to know the location of a fine Chinese style eatery...buffet....establishment?"
Terry: "No, I don't, but I like crab legs and last christmas when my friend from Texas was here we went to a place south of town that was a chinese buffet."
Crickets:
Me: "Well, do you want to matriculate to the bucket with me?"
Terry: "Sure."
Crickets: "sure" (but in a chirpy sounding voice)
Me: "We're gonna demolish this tasty poon of a china bucket."
Terry: "Damn straight"

It was actually very good, Terry was on the money. For any of you in Lincoln, it was called Jade River Grand Buffet and it's out on 40th and Old Cheney. Its like 8 bucks for dinner and 6 bucks for lunch.

No comments: