Saturday, February 11, 2006

Paradigm

Yes!! After 5 years of Jonesin' for some Paradigm speakers today I finally pulled the trigger and boughts some Monitor 11's. They are every bit as fantastic as I thought they would be. Mikey, you made my decision that much easier. They don't need a sub, but I want to add one in a few months. I've been giving them the work out from the turntable "Magical Myster Tour" by The Beatles, "M.F. Horns 4, 5" by Maynard Ferguson, "Songs in the Key of Life" Stevie Wonder, and the Thad Jones Solid State collection. Tomorrow comes the rare and elusive "Miles Davis & Sonny Stitt Live in Stockholm 1960". To you all, I wish you were herer for the magnificence, but alas you will be soon enough and you may bask in the glory that is Paradigm. God Damn I love the Speakers!!!!!!!!

No comments: