Friday, September 23, 2005

The Newgard Top 25 (plus Illinois and Nebraska)

Well, it's Week 3 and since I managed to pick the Iowa State upset of Iowa, I figure I could just as well make my picks through the top 25 (plus alma maters) and see how I do...So let's begin.


1. USC @ 24. OrgeonUSC
2. Texas vs. Texas StateTexas (lol)
3. LSU vs. 10. TenneseeLSU
4. VT vs. 15. GTVT
5. Florida @ KentuckyFlorida
6. Florida StateBYE
7. Georgia @ Miss StateGeorgia
8. Ohio State vs. 21. IowaIowa (Drew Tate factor)
9. Louisville @ South FloridaLouisville
11. Purdue @ MinnesotaMinnesota
12. Miami vs. ColoradoMiami
13. Cal @ NM StateCal
14. Michigan @ WisconsinWisconsin (Muck Fichigan!)
15. See #4
16. Notre Dame @ WashingtonNotre Dame (Wake up the Thunder!)
17. Michigan State @ IllinoisIllinois (MSU is not in this universe)
18. AZ State @ Oregon StateOregon State (I like the beavers)
19. Texas Tech vs. Indiana St.Texas Tech
20. Alabama vs. ArkansasAlabama
21. See #8
22. Iowa St. at ArmyIowa State
23. Virginia vs. DukeVirginia
24. See #1
25. UCLABYE


We'll see what happens

No comments: