Thursday, November 09, 2006

WoW, I can waste time

After 1 year of absence from that magnifecent game known as World of Warcraft (WoW), I decided to log on see what was going on two weeks ago. Since the new expansion was due in November I figured I'd level up to 60 (having left at 52) and be prepared to poke it in the pooper of the scourge when the invasion went down. Since they've pushed the release date to January I have plenty of time to mess around in the world and farm some epic gear. However, yesterday I logged for an initial 25 minute session to check my in game mail see what I had at the auction house etc, etc. Instead I end up questing with a 48 Rogue for 4 hours and leveling to damn near 54.

Hooray for me....Boo for PhD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before I went off to summer in Mexico, I obtained lvl 60 as a Tauren Warrior. My God, that took forever. I think I had 17 days of total log in time. Seventeen. Days. And it never stops there; you have to go get Tier 0 armor to get the Tier 1 armor so you can go after the Tier 2 armor so you are ready for Tier 3 armor.

I summarily suspended my account around the time I began my graduate studies, because I knew where that'd go.

Nowhere good.

Eh, but I'll be back come expansion.